Sunday 28 August 2011

ONM Top 100!

2 blog posts in one day! Disgusting I know.
Basically, I've beaten Barioth with Djinn which I got after a very quick and lucky Rathalos run.

So ONM (or rather, Shaun2k5 and King Slazo) revealed the results of the top 100 count tonight.

Shaun trolled us all by saying that Black Ops had come first but he was joking, and Guwuh's apparent reaction was rather hilarious. Okami came in the top 20, so I'm happy with that but I still think it could have done a little better. Everyone else thinks it's overrated. I just like it.

Brawl was the game that won. Fantastic game, but I did not expect it to come first.

That's all for today. Going to RSPB Conwy tomorrow to see if I can spot any Curlew Sandpipers that have popped up there recently.

One more thing, I'm going to be writing a review on Tri once I beat Ceadeus and beat offline.

Bye guys.

1 comment:

  1. I completely disagree with the ONM 100, it's invalid to be frank. Why? MGS2 is above MGS3 which is just wrong in anyone's opinion, Brawl shouldn't be number 1, GNCers shouldn't be allowed to vote.

    Oh yeah, and no sign of NMH, NMH2 or TimeSplitters 3. Stupid ONM ):

    ReplyDelete