Friday 19 August 2011

MH3 Update!

Hey guys, BlueSoup here again.
So today I got a sh*tload of zenny after doing the R. Ludroth capture quest over and over and over again (I've got about 35,000 zenny now)  and managed to get enough materials to get the whole Armour set and I got quite a few armour spheres too to upgrade them all. So from that I felt I was ready to take on the mighty Barroth! I took him on wielding my trusty Plume Flint hammer and after approximately 20 minutes it breathed its final halitosis-filled breath. I managed to knock his scalp off and got 2 carves from that (I had felyne carver) and I got some good materials from his body too. Afterwards I got the Gobul quest which I did after one failed attempt where I didn't get a chance to use a frog to fish it out and got some good materials but I only got 2 Gobul Spikes and you need 3 to make the Ananta Boneblade, the first Longsword. So it looks like I'm gonna have to do it again to get this weapon.
That's my not-so-interesting lot for today. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment