Thursday 18 August 2011

My new Wii and Mii

 Haven't posted for two months, sorry 'bout that. I forgot I had an account here.
So about 5 weeks ago my Wii stopped working, no idea why, it just couldn't read the game discs. So we got a new one (was a bargain, cost under 100 quid and came with Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort) and, of course, I had to start all my games again, which was a bit of a shame but at least I could experience playing them again. I've almost completed Okami and I'm on the City in the Sky on Twilight Princess atm. But about a week ago I started a new file on Monster Hunter Tri, undoubtedly one of the best games on Wii in my opinion. I bought full Chainmail Armour as soon as I could (the second-worst armour in the game in terms of defence), got myself a fairly weak Great Sword and, after doing all the tutorial tasks, got started on the quests.

By now I'm in full Jaggi armour, which I've upgraded to level 3, and am readying for my fight with the Royal Ludroth.

See you soon guys.

1 comment:

  1. You could have just sent it to nintendo service centre and they would have fixed it for £29. You would still have all your game saves and downloads as well. Sorry to make you feel bad!

    ReplyDelete