Thursday 25 August 2011

*ka-shing*

Hurray for Wyvern Blade!
Cos that's totally the sound my new Longsword makes. So yeah, I killed Rathalos again and got the shells I needed to make this sexy blade, the Wyvern Blade "Fire". Of course the Agnaktor LS is better but I'm an impatient little bugger. So I got this to keep me going. Can kill Royal Ludroth in 2:32 so that's pretty good. Could probably farm it and sell the rewards to get my 21, 500 zenny back tomorrow but I'll probably be playing online for a while since I finally managed to get the Barroth Urgent Quest. Unfortunately I got DC'd all the time so I couldn't do it again and I nearly played online with Noodle Link again but because of some annoyances such as lunch and my crappy internet connection it's going to have to wait.

Going to the dentist next week ;_;. God I hate my dentist. She's a bitch. She's always like "Hellooooooo. Maaaah, youuu've grooooown!" every time we see her and she has this fake-sounding Russian accent which makes her really hard to understand.

So that's my life for today. Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment