Wednesday 24 August 2011

Heeeey.

And the Rathalos falls down dead. If you're wondering what it looks like it's the big red dragon I have with my blog heading. It's the male version of Rathian, the monster you have to kill to get the Lagiacrus. Did it in about 15 minutes with the Gobulu Muruka lance (if you couldn't guess, it's the Gobul Lance you can make as an upgrade from either Ploshasta or Rhenohasta I can't remember)  which has 299 raw damage and 120 paralysis element. Spamming the counter and high strikes on its head worked pretty well.
Also today I went on online and did the Alluring Dress quest 3 times, the quest to kill 30 sharq naked,  and got the 5 sharq tickets you get from that event to get the Sharq Attaq lance, a very powerful water lance with an *ahem* interesting appearance.
 Had to do the Royal Ludroth arena quest 5 times to get the R. Ludroth coins needed to make it. Now I just need to get 15 more damn Pelagacite ores and it's done.
Meanwhiiiiiile back in the real world my mum took me shopping today to get some school stuff and we went to visit some relatives on the way back and got home around 4 and played MH3 till tea and during that time I did all the stuff I've mentioned, then had tea which was FAJITAS. I BLOODY LOVE FAJITAS. And Ice Cream for pudding to cool down the burn. Good day overall. See you soon whoever the hell might be reading this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment