Sunday 4 September 2011

Agnaktor gon' DOWN

That's what the big bad critter I beat yesterday looks like.
Seriously, he's just a big, fiery, stronger Lagiacrus on Land and if you've got a good weapon and some good armour (I used the Sharq Attaq lance and full Rathian armour set) he's fairly easy. He's a bit bigger than Lagiacrus generally and has a few new attacks, such as digging into the ground and jumping up into the roof, coming back down and repeat, while trying to hit you. He can also dig into the ground and jump at you repeatedly, and it's hard to block unless you have a full Stamina bar. If you do the "invincible dive" (running back from a large monster and pressing the "roll" button) he'll hit you again when you get back up, so either try to run or hope your stamina doesn't completely deplete while he hits you.
By far his most famous attack, however, is his Fire Beam. He can perform this in two ways: He can just do it while you're fighting him, but he can also dig into the ground, partiall come back up, and perform a 360 fire beam. You can tell when he's going to do it when he raises his head snaps his beak a few times.
Also, I've unlocked the Ceadeus quest! I'm not going to do a guide yet, as it'll probably be a while til' I actually get the weapon I need and beat it.
I actually had a go on the Wii Fit yesterday as well and (thank god) I am a "healthy weight". My brother's actually nearly "underweight". I think it's because of his lack of muscle. But he might just be skinny.
So I'm going to try and follow some other people's blogs to try and get a follower or two back. See you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment